TIFFEN Warm Linear Polarizer 55 mmKód: 991812
Detailní popis produktu
The warming effect of this filter can be obtained under daylight when this filter is used on a film camera system with daylight film installed, or on a digital camera system with its daylight white balance setting selected. This filter's overall coloration reflects a mired shift value of +45.
A linear polarizer differs from a circular polarizer in that it does not contain an additional quarter wave plane. The addition of a quarter wave plane is to circularly polarize linearly polarized light for the use of auto focus and exposure functions. Due to how the light is broken down and filtered with a linear polarizer, in-camera auto focus and exposure accuracy become skewed during use. When the light becomes circularly polarized, it permits the use of these functions.
This filter is recommended when not using in-camera exposure metering or autofocus, is non-coated, and has approximately 40% average light transmission. It is constructed from optical glass for clarity as well as color fidelity and features an aluminum-alloy filter ring that can be rotated in order to adjust the intensity of the polarization effect.
- Helps to reduce reflections and glare by filtering out light that has become polarized due to reflection from a non-metallic surface
- Polarizing filters arrange, and filter, directionally polarized light perpendicularly to the reflected light, allowing for the absorption of much of the light
- Can add a warm cast over an entire image when used on a film camera system with daylight film installed, or on a digital camera system with its daylight white balance setting selected
- Clears up haze in distant landscapes and provides more saturated, vivid colors
- Polarizing effect is strongest when used at a 90° angle from the sun
- Recommended when not using in-camera exposure metering or autofocus
- Approximately 40% average light transmission
- 3x filter factor reduces exposure by 1.6 stops
- Constructed from optical glass for clarity and color fidelity
- Made using ColorCore technology, a process that involves laminating the filter substrate between 2 pieces of optical glass and grinding flat to a tolerance of 1/10,000th of an inch
- Aluminum-alloy filter ring for durability while remaining lightweight
- Filter ring can be rotated to adjust the intensity of the polarization effect
- 49mm front filter threads allow for use with other filters
- Plastic filter case for storage and transport
|Kategorie:||Polarizační a sky filtry|
|Průměr filtru:||55 mm|
Buďte první, kdo napíše příspěvek k této položce.
Společnost Tiffen je přední americký výrobce příslušenství pro filmový, televizní a fotografický průmysl.