TIFFEN Warm Low Light Polarizer 62 mmKód: 991804
Detailní popis produktu
This low light polarizer has less of a polarizing effect than a standard polarizer, allowing for it to be used in indoor and darker situations when available light is at a premium. This filter is also more ideal to pair with others so the filter factor does not become overwhelming. The low light linear polarizer requires approximately 1 stop of exposure compensation. A linear polarizer differs from a circular polarizer in that it does not supports use of a camera's autofocus or auto exposure functions; it is best suited for use with manual cameras, such as view cameras, that are not dependent on internal mechanisms to determine focus or metering settings.
Tiffen filters are made using ColorCore technology, a process that involves laminating the filter substrate between 2 pieces of optical glass, grinding flat to a tolerance of 10,000th of an inch, and then mounting to precision metal rings.
- Low light polarizer is less dense than a standard polarizer, allowing for greater light transmission and more versatility when working in darker conditions.
- Warming 812 filter effect provides an overall warm tone to the image and is ideal for working in conditions with an overwhelming blue color cast.
- Helps to reduce reflections and glare by filtering out light that has become polarized due to reflection from a non-metallic surface.
- Polarizing filters arrange, and filter, directionally polarized light perpendicularly to the reflected light, allowing for the absorption of much of the light.
- Clears up haze in distant landscapes and provides more saturated, vivid colors.
- Strongest effect when used at a 90° angle from the sun.
- Constructed using Tiffen's ColorCore technology.
|Kategorie:||Polarizační a sky filtry|
|Průměr filtru:||62 mm|
Buďte první, kdo napíše příspěvek k této položce.
Společnost Tiffen je přední americký výrobce příslušenství pro filmový, televizní a fotografický průmysl.